Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, 2010

On the occasion of the upcoming Sydney Writers' festival the MCA are once again hosting the Sydney Writers' festival zine fair where all the cool self publishing folk bypass reputable censorship protocols and publish whatever they want. I will be one of them.




For this event I am preparing multiple zines and an opportunity for people to have their ear drawn. I am hoping to put these zines on my online shop which you can see at www.tonycurran.com.au.

Come along to the zine fair at the MCA on the 24th of May. It's always a riot. I'll be located on what is popularly refered to as Quality Lane which is a ghetto of shit hot young zinesters, writers and artists comprising myself, Sonya Gee, Lee Tran Lam, Hello Sandwich, Jon Valenzuela and possibly more. Check out their websites as well to cop a feel for what they're about.

No comments: