Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FRASER STUDIO RESIDENCY IS OVER



My residency at Fraser Studios is officially over. I spent many hours meeting with people and drawing their ears. As they say, "all good things come to an end" I am happy with the progress of AuraDynamics and grateful for the use of the studio for the last few months. Many thanks to; Fraser Studios and Queen Street Studio for the use of their facilities; to Lucien Alperstein and Arunas Klupsas for taking some stunning photographs of me at work at my studio - some of which are featured above; to Central Mag and STVDIO for each running a story which resulted in a huge amount of "volunt-ears"; and last but certainly not least for all of the people who modeled their ears, thank you.

The exhibition was scheduled for August but has been post poned for October-ish to tackle some logistical challenges.

No comments: