Sunday, July 4, 2010



Australia's Special Broadcasting Service has for a long time had a relationship with Foxtel's World Movies Channel andhas recently branched out with an arts channel called STVDIO. Stvdio is devoted to the arts in all forms and handles different sectos of the arts on different days of the week so that perfomrnace, painting, music composition etc are represented. I wish I had cable for this reason.

The STVDIO online crew invited me to be a one of their weekly features of artist studios for their website so Website Coordiantor Nicolette Lorraway and talented photographer Lucien Alperstein came to my studio space in Fraser Studios to see how I worked and to check out the great rustic building and heritage elevator which inspires my work. Lucien (photographer) donated his ear to AuralDynamics.






No comments: