Saturday, June 6, 2009

FINGER PAINTINGS


MUNGO, 2009. iPhone with Paintbook LE


I remember when I got my hand-me-down NOKIA 5110 at age 15. Now I'm making things with my phone. I have begun using a free program for sketching which means I can sketch with colour on the go! I'm still trying to get my technique down and these studies are to aid my visual practice but I'm always proud enough to show them!



Road In The Hunter Valley, 2008. iPhone with Paintbook LE




MABEF M07, iPhone with Paintbook LE



Restaurant Exit, 2009. iPhone with Paintbook LE




Chatswood Station Platform, 2009. iPhone with Paintbook LE




View from the Yum Yum Thai Restaurant in Chatswood, 2009. iPhone with Paintbook LE




Youth on a Train, 2009. iPhone with Paintbook LE





Redfern Station Platform Shelter, 2009. iPhone with Paintbook LE





Sharehouse Bathroom Bin, 2009. iPhone with Paintbook LE

No comments: