Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ICON CREATIVE SUMMIT 2008




After having arrived in Brisbane for less than an hour I was approached to sing Radiohead's creep in the centre Mall in Brisbane CBD. That was among the leisures I was to indulge. However this trip was purely business.

ICON Creative summit housed seven paintings from the 25th -30th November. I went to Brisbane to check it out and came away thinking that the Brisbane Powerhouse is one kick ass venue. Some of the works featured were great. Paintings from heart-throb Nick Plowman were among the highlights.

Mostly I enjoyed spying on people wearing my red and green 3d Glasses not realising what the accessories purposed until they saw the 3d effect of my paintings. This show featured Sculpture and The Hustler. I got great feedback from people, amazing ocean trout Bruschetta and kicking my girlfriends ass in Virtua Fighter, chicken, and TRON meant a holiday well spent.

No comments: