Sunday, November 30, 2008

COFA Annual 2008

HEARTBREAK

After eight hours of setting up, having my work removed on the night of the Alumni Preview (thank you Andrew Christofides) which saw my work crumpled on the floor in the corner, and setting it up again (6 hours later) the result was better than anticipated.

Thanks to Everyone who came along to see the COFA Annual.










In addition to this triumph I received a copy of a book I have been published in titled BY THE THROAT: Seeking a Nexus Between Glasgow and Edinburgh which is a British Council, College of Fine Arts and University of Edinburgh Publication.

Some of the artists in this publication will also be featuring in my new show REALPERSPECTIVE, opening on the 10th of December at TAP Gallery in Darlinghurst. Details are on the flyer below.



No comments: