Thursday, March 24, 2011

Studio Update


I began the laborious task of collating all the images that I've produced for Everything.  It took a lot longer than it looks but I'm using this image to show me how detailed my work is at present.  I've moved in to a new studio area which is double the size of the space I was in but the wall area isn't as nice for pinning.  This gives me a virtual studio wall where I can see which areas need attention the most.   I want to get a lot more information than this image depicts, and to start including the torso.



The design for the installation has begun.  Today I made my white cube which I will use to start experimenting with the space.  It's at the scale of 1:200 of the size of the room it will be exhibited in before the end of the year.

I made contact with the subject of the work.  I'm not sure I want to reveal his name yet, or ever for that matter, but I'll be meeting up at his studio next week to discuss my project, hopefully to begin his involvement.

No comments: