Sunday, April 25, 2010

AuralDynamics HAS A HOME

I've been trying to find a home for AuralDynamics for the last few months and I landed one with a Fraser Studios Residency. This means for the three months following May 10, I will be a resident at Fraser Studios at Kensington St in Chippendale (right next to the Clare Hotel).


I'll still be drawing lots of ears, at least another 200. My plan is to have anyone who wants to participate to come to the studio. Vote on the poll to the left to let me know which days or nights you would be inclined to model (if any).

I was chuffed to hear that my application was assessed by quite a high profile line-up of judges: Amber McCulloch (British Council), Anthony Whelan (Breenspace) and Kiersten Fishbourne (City of Sydney)


I'm not sure how much I can say about the residency at this time other than it will go for three months and start on May 10.

I'll be back soon to talk about an upcoming exhibition at Hardware Gallery, Medium Vinyl.


No comments: